Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday night line up:

Children grow faster in the springtime.


45 minutes til monday.

please, PLEASE, please,
someone,
anyone:
EXCITE ME.

ALSO DEAR FRIENDS!,
Save yourself. I saw 'New Moon'.
It dragged! Was not as good as I hoped for. And I have read all the books. Robert Pattinson was as sexy as I hoped for. But. It still took too long to get through My advice if you had your heart set on seeing this film full of gorgeous people: Watch the first half hour, go out to your car and smoke a joint, and then return to view the last 30 minutes. That way you can be stoned and STILL catch the good parts.
Silly cute adorable vampires.


I could capture the moon and gift wrap the stars,
give them to you at the finest hour of the evening,
Introduce you to everything new
Reintroduce you to everything old
You say you want more writing,
You want to see me type.
Your good with sounds,
& you know how to piece them:
Here's my music.
Here's my remix.
Listen.

Goodnight.
Sammi

No comments: